- Where to get Your Free HURT911® Motorcyclist Benefit Card
- What Is Motorcycle Profiling and How to Help Stop It
- Hells Angels Protects Their Trademark
- NYS Laws Regulating Motorcycles
- Getting assistance to stay in your home after a disabling motorcycle accident
- May is Motorcycle Awareness Month at Costco
- What Happened to Luna?
- What Should I Do If There Is a Mistake on the Police Report?
- How Much Can a Motorcycle Shop Charge You for Storage Fees?
- What Can I Do If I Don’t Have The Money To Get My Motorcycle Out Of The Impound Yard
- Why Wasn’t the Driver Arrested for Causing the Accident?
- Should you give a statement to the insurance company?
- How to Protect Yourself From Cagers
- When a Police Officer Said a Hit and Run Accident Was Your Fault
- Can You Use Your Helmet After A Motorcycle Accident?
- Are a Motorcyclist’s Injuries Likely To Be Caused by a Car or Contact With the Road?
- A Car Cut You Off – Will It Be on the Accident Report?
- Did a car cut off your motorcycle?
- No Contact Accidents – Backing Out Of a Driveway
- When Courtesy Causes an Accident
- Be Careful When Riding Past a Car Wash
- Pothole Accidents
- Pothole Lawsuits – When a Motorcycle Hits a Pothole
- What you should know if you have been hurt in a Long Island motorcycle accident
- May is Motorcycle Awareness Month — what to be aware of
- Are You Required to Lay Your Motorcycle down to Avoid an Accident?
- Can a motorcyclist get money for injuries if the motorcycle ran a stop sign?
- Do Motorcycle Lawyers Represent Club Members?
- Does an Insurance Policy Have To Pay Accidental Death Benefits If You Were Drunk and Speeding?
- Can I Sue for My Injuries If I Was Drunk?
- Can you get money for injuries if you were driving without a motorcycle license? Part 1
- Can You Get Money for Injuries If You Were Driving without a License? Part 2
- Is a Bar Responsible for Injuries Caused by a Motorcycle Parked on the Bar’s Sidewalk?
- How Often Do People Win Their Motorcycle Case against Insurance Companies?
- How Long Does It Take to Get My Settlement Check?
- Can You Have a Worker’s Compensation Claim and Personal Injury Claim?
- Can Money Paid in Settlement of Your Motorcycle Accident Be Taxed by the IRS?
- Should You Buy Motorcycle Insurance from GEICO?
- Don’t Have Health Insurance? If you ride, sign up for Obama Care now!
- Can a Motorcycle Injury be Covered When You Didn’t Have Health Insurance?
- Reimbursement for the Reduced Value of Your Motorcycle
- What the Possible New Uninsured/Underinsured Law Means to Motorcyclists
- Why are motorcyclists excluded from No-Fault coverage?
- What Should I Do about My Motorcycle Insurance during the Winter?
- No-Fault coverage is on my motorcycle policy, right?
Hospital & Medical Bills
Get Long Island Motorcycle Lawyers Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. at the HURT911® Personal Injury Dream Team™ on your side and become a member of our family!
“I endorse these guys 100% they handled my [motorcycle] accident very well! And they are genuine human beings.”
—Frank Sundancer Perugi
Please take a look at some of our:
At HURT911® you can speak, text, or email Rob Plevy, Esq. and Phil Franckel, Esq. whenever you need throughout your case and afterward, days/nights/weekends. If you have a question or would just like to say hello, please call us!
No Win — No Fee — No Expenses — Guaranteed!
Think you were at fault or other lawyers said you don’t have a case, please call us!
Motorcycle Attorney Phil Franckel talks about how motorcycle accidents are different
Philip L. Franckel, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York; He has a 10 Avvo rating; Avvo Client’s Choice with all 5-star reviews; Avvo Top Contributor; and a former Member of the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Franckel is well-known in New York for representing motorcyclists and created the motorcycle awareness campaign BE AWARE MOTORCYCLES ARE EVERYWHERE®.
Founding Partner Rob Plevy, Esq.
Robert Plevy, Esq. is one of the Personal Injury Dream Team™ Founding Partners at 1-800-HURT-911® New York. Robert began his legal career in 1993 as an Assistant Corporation Counsel defending The City of New York against personal injury lawsuits.